Malted milk – how beneficial is it? There are many home makers who still do not know the benefits of malted milk or malted milk powder. Malted milk includes a lot of minerals and vitamins that are highly beneficial for your health. Malted milk has very high nutritional values that more than kids, adults benefit from them. Malted milk is made from whole milk powder, wheat flour and malted barley.
Benefits of Malted Milk
- Malted milk is that it is good for people who are recovering from any illness as it gives the body the important nutrients and helps to regain strength. Malted milk is also good for patients suffering from gastro paresis.
- Malted milk provides the right amount of nutrients your body needs every day. It has enough amount of protein that is needed by your body in building and repairing cells, tissues and muscles.
- Malted milk is a good source of vitamin D, minerals, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus which is highly essential for your bone strength and health.
- Malted milk powder is highly rich in Vitamins B-6 and 12, foliate, thiamine, niacin, pantothenic acid etc which help in metabolizing carbs, protein and fat, and provide your body with the required energy all through the day.
- It also contain Riboflavin which is an important nutrient your body wants as it helps in improving and upholding good skin and vision health.
- A small amount of potassium is also present in malted milk, which is highly essential for your muscles and nerves.
- Selenium is another nutrient that is found in malted milk powder which is an important nutrient required for the production of thyroid hormones. It is also an important antioxidant that defends your body against infection.
- Malted milk contains high amount of iron and it is considered as an excellent blood fortifier.